Community Service Events
Giving back to our patients through community service is what we’re all about!” says Dr. Malone.
Exceptional dentistry is not the only service provided by Dr. Susan Malone and her team of caring professionals. In recent years, Dr. Malone and her staff have all participated in:
- Children’s Health Fair (sponsored by Northern Michigan Regional Hospital), providing free dental health education, dental hygiene supplies, and activities to area children
- Tri-4-Fun Women’s Triathlon, in support of Northern Michigan Cancer Crusaders, and other local cancer charities
- Petoskey Sunrise Rotary 10k Autumn Classic Run/Walk Gold Sponsor, with proceeds donated to The Manna Project and other local charities
- Dr. Malone conducted an in-house charity drive, with all items and proceeds donated to The Women’s Resource Center
- Dr. Malone and staff volunteered at The American Red Cross Blood Drive, as both workers and donors
- Little Traverse Bay Humane Society Fundraisers as participants and sponsors
- Mission of Mercy Event sponsored by the Michigan Dental Association
“We enjoy being together not only as co-workers, but as dedicated women determined to make a difference in our community. I’m extremely proud of my team and especially of the level of excellence that we all work so hard to achieve in service to our patients,” concludes Dr. Malone.
Dr. Susan Malone and her dedicated team sponsor an annual event for our local veterans we have fondly called “VICTORY SMILES”
We provide a dental health assessment and provide any needed treatment at no cost to our local heroes. The event takes place in our office at 231 State Street, Petoskey, MI 49770. Our VICTORY SMILES event happens every year around Veterans Day so check your local paper and our website for dates and times. We love to spend time with our veterans and look at this as a small way to say “Thank You” for their courage and sacrifice. We look forward to celebrating you and your smiles and our Stars & Stripes!!
We were happy and honored to treat many deserving veterans to much needed dental care, at our 3rd annual Victory Smiles event on Nov 9 2019.
We are so grateful for these and all veterans, who serve and sacrifice to defend our freedom in this great country!
MISSION OF MERCY
On May 30, 2014, Dr. Malone and her staff participated in the Michigan Dental Association Mission of Mercy Event held in Big Rapids at Ferris State University. This is the 2nd year that Dr. Malone and her staff have donated their time to this worthy cause. This event provided free dental care to over 1300 needy patients totalling over $1,000,000. “It was a wonderful opportunity to provide loving care to Michigan residents who are less fortunate than we are,” said Dr. Malone. The team is always excited to participate in such wonderful events!!
Other Community Service Events
Children’s Health Fair